OF CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM
I don't know a lot about Islam, I know more about Christianity, and do my best to live according to the Biblical prescription for an abundant life.
I posed a couple questions to Russell Moore, on Facebook, and I think I want to ask them here, as well.
- What is a "Radical Christian"?
- How would you tell if someone were a "radical", as opposed to a "nominal" Christian?
- How would you define a "Radical Muslim"?
- How would you tell if someone were a "radical", as opposed to a "nominal" Muslim?
- How many people, who are not of the Muslim faith, know all the tenets of the Islamic faith?
- How many Christians ... say, as a percentage ... are "radical Christians?
- How much of the Christian faith can you determine by observing a "nominal" Christian?
- How much about Islam can you determine by observing a "nominal" Muslim?
Ask yourself this: Is it normally the desire of a pastor that his flock be composed of radical Christians? Does he preach to help his members attain that?
I would like to have a chat some time with someone who has read the entire Koran, and can tell me what it really says. What instructions it really does give to its followers.
I fear we nay be shadowboxing with the election and immigration and Donald Trump and the refugees, and in fact with the future of our nation until and unless we really, really have the answers to those questions.
Oh yes. I lied about "couple" questions. Sorry....