Sunday, December 05, 2010

I AM NOT GOING TO LET...

...a whole MONTH go by without posting SOMETHING but, as I am still in a hospital bed, this is all you're going to get.

The pic over there is me, last Wednesday night, in the ER. I asked #1 grandson Matthew to snap a pic of me with his IPhone, put it on Facebook, and tag me. When he showed me the pic, I said "Idon't feel THAT good", so that's what he put up.

Short version: severe kidney infection, bad (as in BAD) dehydration, and sepsis.

But I am getting better now. There have been some wonderful times of testimony and ministry, which have made it all more than worth it.

Stay tuned. Details to follow.

4 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, December 05, 2010, Blogger John Notestein said...

You are in my prayers. Get better so I can glean some more of your wisdom!

 
At 10:04 AM, December 06, 2010, Blogger Julie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 4:37 PM, December 06, 2010, Blogger Aussie John said...

Bob,

I'm so glad to see your words, and sorry that you have been laid low.

You are in my prayers. Trust you will be well very soon.

 
At 9:05 PM, December 06, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, I watch your blog almost daily...just thought it was a slow blogging time. Hope you are up and out of there soon! Will be praying for you.
Much love my blog friend~!
Ron

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home