Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> EAGLES' REST: The Heart: Deceitful, Desperately Wicked, and......

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Heart: Deceitful, Desperately Wicked, and......

In my case, we should know by the end of the day.

I'm off to have a Cardiac Catheterization at Shelby Baptist Medical Center. We do need to be consistent about these things, you know.

I guess I'm glad I'm not a Christian Scientist. I don't think they have hospitals, and I'd likely be conflicted about where to go .... 70% blocked on the left side. One stint later, installed during a harmless-feeling and completely comfortable procedure, I feel better now (and did, lying in bed an hour later), than I have in years.

Thanks, God. You have some pretty good folks working for you down here, whether they know it or not.

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, April 07, 2010, Blogger Aussie John said...

Bob,

Glad to read you are feeling immediate results.

I'll never keep up with you now :)

Praise God for another of His great gifts to mankind!

 
At 5:02 PM, April 07, 2010, Blogger Christiane said...

Bob, thank God that you got some good help. They can do a lot these days. Am praying for you muchly.
Love, L's

 
At 8:48 AM, April 08, 2010, Blogger Gary Snowden said...

Bob,

Glad to hear that you're feeling better after the procedure. Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home