Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A Song That Changed The Course of My Life

I heard this song, first, in 1975. It set in motion a chain of events, aimed at letting me be a better Father, more involved with my sons, and my wife; it led to our moving to Alabama, later that year. That led to our eventually joining a Baptist Church.

Of course, I know it was God that arranged the entire matter, but still .. I recommend you Dads of children out there listen to the song. And take the idea to heart.

I cannot tell you the difference it has made in my life.


1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, February 14, 2010, Blogger GuyMuse said...

Great song. I had never before paid any attention to the words. Very convicting. Thanks for the reminder that the short days we have with our kids end all too soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home