Friday, May 01, 2009

AND ... SInce I'm Feeling Lazy .....

But wanting to stir up something, or maybe just to do something funny, I thought I'd put up this little photo.

See ... we're having a little work done at the house, and a brick salesman came by to try to match the brick on the house, for a brick "cap" they're going to put on the concrete wall that keeps our driveway gravel from tumbling merrily into the woods behind our house. They can come close, which is OK with me. But when I chatted a bit with the brick guy, he said he worked for a local distributor, and handed me his card.

I didn't look at it until I'd come upstairs, but his name kind of made me wonder if there wasn't something ... about a couple of my friends ... that I hadn't known.

His card.......


Hmmmm........

Naaaaaaahhhh......

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, May 01, 2009, Blogger Chris Ryan said...

*raucous laughter*

 
At 6:30 AM, May 03, 2009, Blogger Paul Burleson said...

Now that's funny.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home