Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> EAGLES' REST: Kids Playing in Snow Can Be SOOO Cute...

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kids Playing in Snow Can Be SOOO Cute...

As you can see from all the pics up everywhere, we had some snow this morning. Now, I confess that I was in Syracuse about 30 years ago on business and they had MORE snow one evening while I was at dinner, and they didn't even MENTION IT on the 10pm News. Not even in the Weather Segment!

Anyway, there was 4" or so of the fluffystuff lying around on the ground when we got home, so my kids went out and made a snowman after dinner. You don't see many, often, around here, so it's worthy of a post.




Did I mention my kids are 45 and 48? At least my grandson was there, too. He's only 24.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, March 02, 2009, Blogger Chandra said...

There is no age limit on snow tom-foolery! I'm surprised we don't see you out there... surely you were involved somehow! The snowman looks great and I'm sure it brought great amusement to the children (all of them) in your neighborhood.

 
At 9:18 PM, March 03, 2009, Anonymous Lee said...

When we moved to Missouri in 1990, I couldn't wait for winter. I grew up in Arizona, where we occasionally got snow, but maybe only an inch or two at a time. God gave me two blessings that year, one was the most glorious fall color season I've ever seen, and the other was a winter full of snow. Three days before Christmas, for the very first time in my life, I was crusing down the hillside on a sled with some kids in my church youth group--I was their youth pastor and I was 33 years old. For six years in a row, God gave us white Christmases, in Missouri, and then when we lived in Kentucky as well. I think he was making up for all those years I missed, and would miss now that I am back in Texas.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home