Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm About To......

Cut back on my usage of that chair over there, that is. It's been my primary abode since my radiation treatments, and I've not felt very (A) energetic, (B) creative, or (C) ambitious.

But I have gotten to riding my stationary bike every day, and my energy is getting better. And I'm feeling a bit more disposed to write some stuff now, so expect something in a couple days.

I'm also feeling a bit less rational, so, given the brouhaha at Rev. Burleson's place, I think I'll do my next post about The Baptist Faith and Message. And all the little clues that seem to be scattered about its revision, which lend some credibility (in my twisted mind, at least) to the thought that somebody had an agenda when this thing was last revised.

Stay tuned. I can't wait to see what I'm going to write.

ps: If those final pesky radiation side effects don't go away soon, my principal place of rest may change from a La-Z-Boy recliner, tan, to a certain porcelain structure, white.

Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home