Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> EAGLES' REST: You Pick A Caption

Thursday, December 25, 2008

You Pick A Caption



I don't often put up this sort of post, but when I stumbled across this snapshot in my file of some 18,000 pictures on my computer, I couldn't resist.

This is our older son, Brian, on the occasion of his first birthday. We lived in Indiana at the time, and winter was approaching, so we (either Peg and I, or Mom and Dad) bought him a coat for winter.

Peg strapped on the hood, and I snapped this.

His next birthday will be #49. As if being 70+ isn't enough, contemplate having a kid almost 50.....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, December 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Bob, does he still love you after posting this pic of him. LOL I just can' imagine this little mug being 50!!

 
At 4:03 PM, December 27, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Head protection : $5
High chair : $25

Eating like a one year old: Priceless

 
At 3:42 PM, January 02, 2009, Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

AND THE WINNER IS.....

From my Sister-in-Law Janet, all the way from Indianapolis, Indiana.....

"Hangin' out in the hood..."

(Note to Janet: you go, girl...)

 
At 7:39 AM, January 04, 2009, Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

Rick .. your comment is a hoot. But the honor has to go to my sister-in-law, who can't even get onto my blog ... a friend copies it and emails it to her! Such industriousness must get its due, you know...

 
At 11:59 AM, January 14, 2009, Blogger foolery said...

"I said I wanted a HOODIE. A HOODIE, people!"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home