I GIVE HIM COFFEE, AND HE TAGS ME!!!!
Kevin Bussey tagged me, and I'll answer. But I ain't taggin' nobody. I have enough trouble keeping friends, as it is, without doing that.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored, but only because Matthew didn't hang up the waterfall-icicle thingies this year.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I might if you could remind me what it's for, again.....
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I don't ... my sweetheart and my grandkids do that .. usually right after Thansgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
The third Santa's Helper from the left .. the one in the black boots and the spandex outfit....
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Lying on the sofa in the living room, just looking at the tree and the presents. Also, listening to the "Cinnamon Bear" on the radio.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't recall, but it was pretty young, and I remember thinking "yeh .. I know it".
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No, Christmas morning. We'll probably do Christmas eve this year, as our older son has to work Christmas day (Fire Department). Side note: Peg still has the stockings she made for the kids when they were infants and she still fills them with goodies.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
I lie in the recliner and watch Peg, Matthew and Meredith decorate it.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it ... it's one of my favorite things to watch on TV. (I moved 500 miles south to get away from it.)
12. Can you ice skate?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
This one's easy to answer. No.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Aside from the Spirual angle (which is a given), seeing my kids and grandkids happy with what we got them.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
My sweetheart's Bread Pudding.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas morning with the family.
17. What tops your tree?
18.Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Ira Ironstrings' version of "Sleighride".
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
That's it. Dull and boring. Well, except for my favorite dish.....
Labels: Kevin Bussey