Thursday, August 10, 2006

BOBBY W SAID I WAS IT, SO I GOT TAGGED

I've been book tagged by Kevin Bussey:

1. One book that changed your life: Fresh Power, Jim Cymbala
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:Other than the Bible, Six Hours One Friday, Max Lucado
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: Other than the Bible, My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers
4. One book that made me laugh: Cooking with Hot Flashes, Martha Bolton (All right, all right, it's my wife's but she left it in our bathroom magazine rack)
5. One book that made me cry: My Checkbook, Premier Check Printers
6. One bookthat you wish you had written: Mover of Men and Mountains, Robert LeTourneau .(I know it's an autobiography but I loved it).
7. One book you wish had never been written: Splinter Cell, Tom Clancy ( I bought it in the airport at St. Maarten to read on the way home and I hated it)
8. One book that you are currently reading: The Case for Character, Drayton Nabors (Alabama's new Supreme Court Chief Justice)
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis (I started it and spent 3 years thinking about the first 3 chapters)



I am tagging the following people: Wes Kenney, Nancy White Kelly, Kyle Ray, Scott Hodel

7 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Jeff Richard Young said...

Dear Brother Bob,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to double tag you!

Thanks for linking to my blog, and for commenting there. I appreciate your spirit.

Love in Christ,

Jeff

 
At 1:21 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

BroJeff:

Double tag is better'n no tag.

God bless.

 
At 2:48 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger art rogers said...

Bob,

Did you know that I listed Splinter Cell in the exact same place as you?

Further note: it WASN'T written by Clancy.

I dropped it after three pages.

art

 
At 3:02 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

Art:

Next time it says "Tom Clancy's (whatever)", I'll know better.

Actually we'd gotten to the airport in St. Maarten early and Peg bought me the book as she knows I like Clancy. I didn't have the heart to tell her and I'm glad she doesn't read my blog.

Also it's a fairly long ride to Charlotte and one cloud is pretty much like the other.

It actually got kind of funny after a while.

 
At 8:51 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Kevin Bussey said...

Thanks for playing along!

 
At 9:16 AM, August 11, 2006, Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

Kevin:

Always happy to be a cooperative baptist .... well .... as long as I don't have to be a Cooperative Baptist.

 
At 4:16 PM, August 12, 2006, Blogger Scotte Hodel said...

Took a few days, but I got my list up.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home