Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> EAGLES' REST: MR. SCOTT, YOUR PUBLIC IS CALLING

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MR. SCOTT, YOUR PUBLIC IS CALLING


A brief pause to update one and all about lunch today; I spent two most enjoyable hours breaking bread with C.B. Scott. He'd dropped me a note last week suggesting we have lunch, and this was the result.

We're somewhat kindred spirits, being senior but not choosing to think like it. At least I know I don't, and C.B. sure doesn't seem to, either.

In case you don't recognize him, the man on the other end of the cell phone is none other than Benjamin S. Cole, who happened to call C.B. while we were eating lunch.. I didn't have the chance to meet Ben in Greensboro, but I did chat with him for a few minutes (on C.B.'s nickel).

God crossed our paths for a reason. It's going to be fun seeing what it is.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Dorcas said...

Great picture, Bob. I tried to catch one of C.B. in a restaurant in Greensboro but the lighting was not right.

Oh, and be careful with the name dropping. ;) It can be a dangerous business. hehehe

 
At 11:06 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

Yes .. I know it is. Or so Condoleeza keeps telling me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home